The Child Nutrition Program provides one-fourth (for breakfast) and one-third (for lunch) of the daily nutritional requirements for school children. The program operates as a nonprofit, self-supporting service. The Program is funded from the sale of all meals, á la carte items and catering. The United States Department of Agriculture provides reimbursements for some costs for student’s school meals, meals served to children through the Summer Food Program and the After-Schools Snack Program. Secondary schools have kitchens on location. Elementary schools and The Lincoln Early Childhood Center receive daily deliveries from Central Kitchen, but prepare all meals on site.
Below is a list of Food Services contacts in alphabetical order by LAST NAME. The general phone number for Food Services is: 208-235-3254.
P-EBT Information Below:
- Students must be enrolled in SD25
- Eligible students must have a 20-21 free or reduced eligibility as of May 26, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
- The P-EBT cards will be sent out by the State around the middle of July.
- How much per student? At this time we do not have a specific amount. It will be based on how many remote days the school participated in (3 days/week for Middle and High school).
- SD25 elementary students are not eligible for this payout.
- Update your address by June 1 by e-mail to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
Please see the State website for more information: https://www.sde.idaho.gov/cnp/sch-mp/pebt.html
||Assistant Coordinator/Registered Dietitian
||Food Services Coordinator